Terms and Conditions (Event tickets)
All tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions of our ticket sellers, 5Times Events Limited, unless otherwise stated. Tickets sold on behalf of other organisations, or advertised on behalf of other organisations, are sold or advertised as per the Terms and Conditions of those organisations.
Please note that except in the case of cancellation or postponement of an event refunds will not normally be issued, save for a 7 day cooling off period. The cooling off period does not apply to events due to take place 28 days or under from the purchase date. Refunds will be issued after the show has taken place.
All ticket purchases are subject to a handling/booking fee. The handling/booking fee is per order, not per item, and applies regardless of which method of payment is used. The handling/booking fee will be displayed at checkout for online orders and included on the invoice for invoiced orders.
Please note “VIP” Meet and Greet tickets include a photo opportunity, an autograph per legend and meeting in way of handshake. Photos will be either a) taken on your behalf using your own phone camera, b) by our professional photographer or c) by a third party, for example the supporters club local to the event. We will inform you which option applies to your show a couple of days before or on the evening itself. Where our photographer is taking the pictures, the images will be available to download from a link provided by us, usually within 24 hours of the show, and will usually also be made available on the 5Times Facebook page. You are likely to need to queue to meet the Legends and although we do have methods of easing this waiting time as much as we can we will not respond to complaints regarding queueing, time taken to queue or length of time spent meeting the legends. Everyone should get a fair amount of time with the players, however we also have to ensure the show starts on time.
- We sell tickets on behalf of promoters, producers, teams, performers and venues. We refer to these parties who organise or provide the event and/or from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our “Event Partner”.
- Your ticket remains the property of the Event Partner and is a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
- Your ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of the Event Partner and/or event. Full details are available on the event website or at the venue box office. Breach of any of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
- Policies set forth by our Event Partners, may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets. Unless otherwise stated, e-tickets should be printed off and brought with you on the night.
- Tickets sold or advertised on 5times.co.uk may be subject to a per ticket service charge and/or a non-refundable per order handling charge. When purchasing tickets from us you may be limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. When applicable this amount is included on the first purchase page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per debit/credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice . If you feel you require a larger allocation than allowed through the purchase screens we recommend you contact as soon as possible explaining why so that we can make a decision on increasing your allocation or otherwise.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation. Selling or giving a ticket to a friend is acceptable on the understanding that you do not charge an amount in excess of face value.
- Unless with the express written permission of the Event Partner, you may not combine a ticket with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a ticket package (“Ticket Package”) and sell or otherwise transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) such Ticket Package for profit or commercial gain, offer such Ticket Package as an incentive or prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of such Ticket Package in the course of a business.
- A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Event Partner, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of our trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to our prior consent.
- We aim to dispatch printed tickets as soon as possible. We are not able to specify the exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the event (or, if you are travelling, five days before you leave on your journey), please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is under. We only post tickets to the billing address of a debit/credit card. If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your debit/credit card company, we may cancel your tickets. For e-tickets, please allow 48 hours for us to fully process your order and despatch your tickets. After this time please check any junk or spam folders and then contact us with as much information as possible using the following form: https://5times.co.uk/missing-tickets
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
- Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online, Call Centres and box offices. All distribution points access the same ticketing system and inventory, therefore tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets are available prior to the event, however there is no guarantee this will happen.
- For information about a purchase you’ve made, please contact us, quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing the order.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us. Please note that for events taking place outside the UK, and unless otherwise specified, where the ticket price is shown in more than one currency, including GBP/Sterling, the price that applies is the GBP/Sterling price. The price shown in any other currency will be for guidance only and based on exchange rates at a fixed point in time. We recommend you check with your card issuer or bank before making your purchase if you require a more accurate exchange rate figure.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use all reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. Please ensure you provide us with a valid contact email address and that you take any steps needed to prevent emails from us going into spam or junk mail folders. Whilst we make every effort to inform all ticketholders of date changes or cancellations we do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- All line-ups are subject to player availability and can be subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control. Where this happens we will consult with the other players involved and either provide a suitable replacement or postpone the show to a later date.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the team, performer or Event Partner for a variety of reasons. Contact us for exact instructions. Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if an event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event is not rescheduled, a refund. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to their face value plus the relevant per ticket booking fee. If an event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled. If the event is moved or rescheduled, We or the Event Partner may set refund limitations. In order to claim your refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase. You must enclose your unused tickets and comply with any other reasonable instructions. For accounting purposes your unused tickets must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled event. This does not affect your statutory rights. For tickets ordered directly through the 5Times website, please refer to the instructions you will have been emailed as part of the announcement of postponement or cancellation. We regret that, unless this paragraph 17 applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Refunds shall be made within 90 days of original date of event if cancelled or 60 days after the rescheduled date.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Event Partner’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event or Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort will be made to admit latecomers but this will take place at a suitable break in the event and admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue or Event Partner reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets.
- There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- Laser pens should not be brought to the venue or used and discretion is required over the use of cameras and other audio visual recording devices. Please pay attention to any direction from stage about making recordings of particular portions of the event. Any unauthorised recordings may be removed from a device. The venue may also have rules prohibiting mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink (please check with the venue).
- Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed and sound recorded as an audience without payment, and to their image being used by the Promoters and Event Partners in all matters relating to the Event and any future promotions.
- The Event Partner and 5Times accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Unless paragraph 27 applies, neither the Event Partner nor 5Times shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket service charge. Neither the Event Partner nor 5Times shall be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Whilst we do all we can to prevent postponement or cancellation of an event this can happen from time to time for reasons out of our control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude any liability of 5Times or the Event Partner for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- The Event Partner and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the “Act”). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with 5Times and its partners are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.