5Times brings you the latest gossip on football transfers today from around the globe…
- Should they fail to sign Portugal’s Joao Palhinha, 28, from Fulham in January, Bayern Munich may turn their attention to Manchester United’s Scott McTominay.
- Reece James, a rumoured Real Madrid target, is under contract with Chelsea until 2028, and buying him would require a “ridiculous” price.
- Alexander Isak, a 23-year-old striker for Newcastle United and Sweden, is wanted by Barcelona as a potential replacement for 35-year-old Polish forward Robert Lewandowski.
- Nico Williams, a 21-year-old Spanish winger now playing for Athletic Bilbao who has a contract that expires in the summer, is being pursued by Aston Villa along with Liverpool and Barcelona.
- Before the January transfer window closes, Brighton will make another attempt to sign 19-year-old Argentine left-back Valentin Barco from Boca Juniors.
- Hugo Ekitike, a 21-year-old French striker for PSG, may catch the attention of West Ham and Crystal Palace once more in January.
- Oscar Gloukh, a 19-year-old offensive midfielder for Red Bull Salzburg who is currently a regular for Israel, is being watched by Manchester United, Arsenal, and Liverpool.
- Conor Gallagher, a target for Tottenham, may opt to leave Chelsea if the 23-year-old England midfielder loses his spot in the starting lineup after the team’s injury issues are sorted.