5Times brings you the latest gossip on football transfers today from around the globe…
- On the shortlist to replace the fired Hansi Flick as Germany’s manager are ex-Bayern Munich manager Julian Nagelsmann and ex-Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal.
- Felix Magath, 70, the former manager of Fulham and Bayern Munich, claims he is qualified to lead Germany.
- Jadon Sancho, a 23-year-old winger from England, may depart Manchester United after negotiations with manager Erik ten Hag fell short of resolving their issues.
- Romeo Lavia, a 19-year-old Belgian midfielder who joined Chelsea last month for £58 million, is expected to miss six weeks of playing time after injuring his ankle during practice.
- Ousmane Diomande, a 19-year-old Ivorian Coast defender for Sporting CP, is available for transfer next year. Arsenal made a £30 million offer for him in the summer, but it was turned down.
- France and Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann, 32, says his first ambition is still to play Major League Soccer in the United States.
- Anwar El Ghazi, a former winger for Ajax, Aston Villa, and Everton, may join Manchester United. After departing PSV Eindhoven, the 28-year-old Dutchman is now a free agent.