5Times brings you the latest gossip on football transfers today from around the globe…
- Martin Odegaard, the captain of Arsenal, has refused to provide updates on his contract negotiations but has stated he is “extremely happy” with the club.
- Bernardo Silva is considering a transfer to Barcelona in 2024 after successfully negotiating a £50 million release clause into his new deal with Manchester City.
- Endrick, a future striker for Real Madrid, has said that he would be happy to see Kylian Mbappe join the team next summer. Mbappe is anticipated to leave PSG on a free transfer next year.
- Anwar El Ghazi, a free-agent winger, was offered the possibility to join Manchester United, but is not keen on the idea. Erik ten Hag will likely rely on Facundo Pellistri, Alejandro Garnacho, Bruno Fernandes, and Mason Mount to play on the right because Antony and Jadon Sancho are now out of the running for the first team.
- Johan Bakayoko of PSV Eindhoven is a potential January transfer target for Liverpool. The Belgian declined the opportunity to sign with Brentford in the summer.
- Federico Redondo, the son of former midfielder Fernando, is an Argentine talent who is being sought after by both Barcelona and Real Madrid.
- James Maddison had his pick of multiple teams to join this summer, according to Tottenham head coach Ange Postecoglou.
- Trevoh Chalobah might not play for Chelsea’s first team again after failing to find a transfer during the summer. On deadline day, both Nottingham Forest and Bayern Munich expressed interest in him.