5Times brings you the latest gossip on football transfers today from around the globe…
- Evan Ferguson was a player whom Manchester United also wanted to sign, but Brighton “laughed off” a £50 million offer this summer.
- Youssoufa Moukoko is disappointed with the amount of playing time he receives at Borussia Dortmund, while Barcelona and Chelsea are willing to provide him a way out of Germany.
- Ivan Toney is up for sale by Brentford for £60 million, and Arsenal, Chelsea, and Tottenham are all interested in signing the England striker.
- Real Madrid is considering a surprise approach for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang of Marseille in the January transfer window as they search for a short-term solution upfront.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold, a right-back for Liverpool, is “passionate” about Liverpool and wants to extend his contract as soon as possible.
- Giorgi Mamardashvili, a goalkeeper for Valencia, is expected to bring in £35 million from Chelsea, who saw Valencia’s sale as a “unique commercial opportunity.”