5Times brings you the latest gossip on football transfers this week from around the globe…
- Paul Pogba of Juventus has decided to turn down the opportunity to move to the Saudi Pro League as he wants to improve his chances of being a part of France’s squad for the Euro 2024.
- Harry Maguire’s asking price has been set by Manchester United for £50 million.
- Tottenham have offered superstar Harry Kane a new £400,000-a-week contract, with manager Ange Postecoglou now trying to convince the 29-year-old to remain at his childhood club.
- Chelsea’s Hakim Ziyech has turned down Saudi club Al-Nassr’s contract offer, which was 40% less than the £13 million per year salary he has at Chelsea.
- Barcelona wants to loan out Ferran Torres, with an option for him to be purchased by another club. The club hope to be able to convince manager Xavi that it’s in the club’s best interest as they need to balance out their financial situation.
- Manchester United are in negotiations over Fiorentina’s Sofyan Amrabat.