5Times has compiled the latest weekly rumours, news, and gossip around the summer transfer window.
- Kylian Mbappe of Paris Saint-Germain is the target of a €200 million bid from Real Madrid, which also includes a substantial loyalty incentive for the French player.
- Harry Kane has received a new contract offer from Tottenham that has significantly increased over his current salary of £200,000 per week, but the striker is taking his time to make a decision.
- Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy is reportedly infuriated over Kane and Thomas Tuchel, the manager of Bayern Munich’s meeting to discuss a summer transfer.
- Romeo Lavia of Southampton is set to become Liverpool’s third acquisition of the summer if they accept their offer, which is more than £50 million.
- Although Ferran Torres is not in Xavi’s plans for the upcoming season, the winger has not yet expressed his desire to leave Barcelona.
- Riyad Mahrez and the Public Investment Fund (PIF) have arranged for him to relocate to Saudi Arabia this summer, and he is now awaiting confirmation from Manchester City regarding his departure.