5Times brings you the latest gossip on football transfers today from around the globe…
- Neymar is reportedly set to sign for Saudi club Al Hilal after being rejected by Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United, and Real Madrid.
- Chelsea is a step closer to agreeing on personal terms with Crystal Palace forward Michael Olise and hopes to pay around £45 million to sign him.
- Joao Felix is a target for Barcelona manager Xavi, but only if the club first signs a right-back and an offensive midfielder.
- Newcastle wants to add a left-back and is considering loan deals for Kieran Tierney from Arsenal and Marc Cucurella from Chelsea.
- Stefan Ortega, Manchester City’s second goalie, is a target for Bayern Munich, although it’s unclear if he would want to leave the Premier League champions.
- West Ham may decide to draw back their interest from Harry Maguire, as transfer talks with Man United are taking longer than expected. Although the two teams reached an understanding last week over a £30 million transfer price, little has been done to complete the deal.
- Romeo Lavia is expected to join Chelsea despite Liverpool reaching a £60 million agreement with Southampton. The Blues beat the Reds to the signing of Moises Caicedo as well.
- Tyler Adams was due to move to Chelsea from Leeds, while Liverpool had also been connected with him. However, the Cherries are now ready to activate his £20 million release clause, and he will now join Bournemouth.
- Several clubs in the Saudi Pro League are interested in Gabriel Magalhaes, an Arsenal defender. Should the Brazilian move to the Middle East, the Gunners may look to recruit Aymeric Laporte from Manchester City or Marc Guehi from Crystal Palace.