5Times brings you the latest gossip on football transfers today from around the globe…
- Wesley Fofana is expected to be sidelined for a while after having knee surgery; Chelsea is thinking about signing 30-year-old Harry Maguire in his place.
- In an effort to sign 29-year-old striker Harry Kane, Bayern Munich has initiated negotiations with Daniel Levy, the chairman of Tottenham.
- 25-year-old Leicester City winger Harvey Barnes may shortly sign with Newcastle United, while 26-year-old French forward Allan Saint-Maximin, who has drawn interest from the Saudi Pro League, might leave as a result of his arrival.
- Newcastle’s Allan Saint-Maximin has a 25 million euro offer from Al-Ahli of Saudi Arabia.
- The 50 million euros that Al-Hilal intends to offer for 26-year-old Colombian attacker Luis Diaz is unlikely to be accepted by Liverpool.
- Aston Villa has increased its offer for Bayer Leverkusen and France winger Moussa Diaby, 24, to approximately £43 million.
- Rasmus Hojlund, a 20-year-old Danish striker for Atalanta, continues to be the target for Manchester United. If Atalanta does not lower their 70 million euro asking price, United will focus on France’s Randal Kolo Muani, a 24-year-old striker for Eintracht Frankfurt.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, a 34-year-old Gabon striker, and Marseille have agreed to a three-year contract. Marseille is now ready to speak with Chelsea about Aubameyang.