5Times brings you the latest gossip on football transfers today from around the globe…
- British right-back Kyle Walker, 33, has chosen to remain at Manchester City, despite having previously planned to join Bayern Munich.
- Kieran Tierney, a 26-year-old left defender for Arsenal and Scotland, wants to go on
loan to Real Sociedad.
- German midfielder Noah Darvich, 16, has a 1 billion euro (£861 million) release clause added to his contract by Barcelona.
- Leicester City and Genoa are interested in signing Chelsea midfielder Cesare Casadei, 20, on a loan.
- Wout Weghorst, a 31-year-old attacker from the Netherlands, will join Wolfsburg on a temporary loan from Burnley.
- Brazilian West Ham midfielder Lucas Paqueta, 25, has Manchester City’s sights set on him. West Ham is expected to reject the first £70 million offer from Pep Guardiola’s team for Paqueta.
- Bayern Munich wants to make a fresh new bid for Tottenham and England striker Harry Kane around 110 million euros (£94.6 million). Kane is leaning toward remaining at the Premier League club, but Bayern and Spurs continue to place different values on the 30-year-old. Tottenham will explore a deal for Gift Orban, a 21-year-old Nigerian forward for Gent, as well as another centre-back and midfielder if Kane decides to leave the club.
- Arsenal and Tottenham, rivals from North London, are prepared to compete for 25-year-old Brazilian midfielder Douglas Luiz of Aston Villa.
- A deal has been made with Brentford for Arsenal to pay about £30 million to sign David Raya, a 27-year-old goalie from Spain.
- Brazilian striker Neymar is wanted by Saudi Arabian club Al-Hilal, who also intend to speak with the player’s father. Neymar is open to leaving PSG for a Saudi Arabian club as long as they allow him to spend a season on loan at Barcelona.
- In return for Manchester United’s interest in 21-year-old Belgian midfielder Amadou Onana, Everton is mulling a deal for England defender Harry Maguire, 30.
- Lewis Hall, 18, a defender for Chelsea and England, is on the verge of signing a season-long loan with Crystal Palace.
- As a replacement for Maguire, Manchester United is considering signing Nice’s Jean-Clair Todibo, a 23-year-old French centre defender.
- Following the conclusion of the current transfer window, Manchester United also plans to begin official contract negotiations with 25-year-old English defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka.